2019 Budget/Legislative Session
- RMS 2019 End of Session Health/ Mental Hygiene Update
- RMS Final State Budget Update SFY 2019-20: Health/Mental Hygiene Budget
- RMS SFY 2019-20 State Budget Health/Mental Hygiene Executive Budget Summary
- NYS Council Budget and Legislative Priorities for 2019-20
- 2020 New York State Legislative Session Calendar
- NYS 2019 Senate Directory
- NYS 2019 Assembly Leadership Positions and Committee Chairs
- Looking for a bill? Check here.
Legislative Memos of Support or Opposition
- Letter in Support: A.7977-A (Gottfried)/S.6376 (Rivera) – a bill that would ensure a portion of the funds from the state’s Healthcare Transformation Fund (HCTF) account be set aside for community-based providers.
- Memo in Support: S.3421 (Savino)/A.648 (Bronson) – Relates to allowing the care and services provided by licensed mental health practitioners to be billed directly to Medicaid.
- Memo in Support: S.3960 RIVERA, A.2787 Gottfried – Relates to increased rates of payment for behavioral health services that shall be deemed to be effective on the date of the law, rule or regulation under which the change or increase is required.
- Memo in Support: A.252 – Cahill – Prohibits providers of health care coverage from requiring behavioral health providers to provide all products offered by the health care plan.