January 21, 2021
I just received the information below and attached from the National Council as follow-up to their recent webinar for members interested in applying for a CCBHC Expansion Grant.
Thank you for registering for the National Council’s recent webinar, Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) Expansion Grant Deep Dive, held on Tuesday, January 19, 2021, hosted by Rebecca Farley David, Senior Advisor of Public Policy and Special Initiatives, and Jane King, Senior Consultant of Practice Improvement and Consulting, both with the National Council for Behavioral Health.
As a reminder, while this session was intended to provide context and information, the National Council team and presenters are unable to answer any inquiries on behalf of SAMHSA. Any questions related to the funding opportunity itself can be directed to your SAMHSA project officer.
Session Recording and Materials
- See attached for webinar slides and access the recording here.
- View updated answers to CCBHC Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have not already done so, provide your feedback through this short survey.
Training and Support
As you plan for CCBHC implementation, the National Council is a resource for support. The National Council provides a variety of consulting services, from meeting grant requirements to training staff in evidence based practices and managing organizational change. In addition, the National Council’s partner MTM Services can help you implement same-day access, optimize electronic health records, and more.
- For more information, view the CCBHC Consulting Offerings and contact us to set up a free introductory call. We are here to help get you connected to support and are happy to customize trainings to meet your organization’s specific needs.
- Learn more about CCBHC Support from MTM Services.