September 11, 2023
FYI. Please find latest Medicaid Update below with hyperlinks to each article.
Dear Medicaid Update Recipient,
The Office of Health Insurance Programs of the New York State Department of Health has approved the release of the August 2023 Medicaid Update. Please find the improved, interactive issue as a PDF (Portable Document Format) file available to be downloaded at: https://www.health.ny.gov/health_care/medicaid/program/update/2023/docs/mu_no13_aug23.pdf. A print-ready version is also available on the Medicaid Update web page.
You may also go straight to an article or topic that pertains to you by selecting from the current issue’s table of contents below.
Policy and Billing
- Updated Fees for Physicians and Nurse Practitioners (Cover)
- Medicaid Fee-for-Service Guidance for New York State Indian Health Service Providers
- New York State Directed Payment Approved for Labor and Delivery Hospitals to Reduce Low-Risk Cesarean Delivery Rates
- Office of the Medicaid Inspector General Announces Updates to the Self-Disclosure Program
- Medicaid Fee-for-Service Covers Adult Vaccinations Without Cost-Sharing