As part of the requirements for NYS receiving DSRIP investments from the federal government, a multi-year roadmap for comprehensive payment reform needed to be developed. This Roadmap was submitted to CMS and received approval on July 22, 2015.
The NYS Council is a member of the NYS Value-Based Payment (VBP) Workgroup that helped to develop the Roadmap and continues to work with the State on Annual Updates. With our members, we have submitted numerous comment letters along the way.
- September 12, 2017 – NYS Council Comments on Technical Specifications for the 2018 Value Based Payment (VBP) Quality Measures Set and the 2018 Quality Assurance Reporting Requirements
- April 8, 2016 – NYS Council Comments on VBP Roadmap Annual Update
- January 27, 2016: NYS Council Comments on VBP Recommendations
- November 4, 2015: NYS Council Comments on Early Draft Subcommittee Recommendations
- October 30, 2015: NYS Council Comments on VBP Sub Recommendations
- March 27, 2015: NYS Council Comments on VBP
Additional details about the State’s VBP system are available on the DOH VBP website.