- This event has passed.
Conducting HIPAA Breach Assessments and Disclosures: Requirements and Tips for Success
September 8, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Please join Rivkin Radler Associate Ashley Algazi as they present the September Lunch and Learn. The program will:
- Review HIPAA breach definition
- Discuss the analysis and investigation process to determine if a breach has occurred
- Review exceptions to the definition of ‘breach’
- Discuss covered entity vs business associate obligations
- Review deadlines and required reporting in the event of a breach
- Discuss documentation recommendations
- Practical considerations and best practices
The program will be moderated by Robert Hussar, a partner in Rivkin Radler’s Compliance, Investigations & White Collar and Health Services practice groups.
Participants will be eligible for 1.2 CCB credits and 1 CLE credit in Professional Practice.
Date: Thursday, September 8
Time: 12-1 pm
Place: Via Zoom