July 12, 2022
Below please find the NYS DoH June 2022 Medicaid Update, fyi.
———- Forwarded message ———
From: doh.sm.MedicaidUpdate <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 10:57 AM
Subject: Medicaid Update – June 2022
Dear Medicaid Update Recipient,
The Office of Health Insurance Programs of the New York State Department of Health has approved the release of the June 2022 Medicaid Update. Please find the new and improved, interactive issue as a PDF (Portable Document Format) file available to be downloaded at: https://health.ny.gov/health_care/medicaid/program/update/2022/docs/mu_no7_jun22.pdf. A print-ready version is also available on the Medicaid Update web page.
You may also go straight to an article or topic that pertains to you by selecting from the current issue’s table of contents below.
Policy and Billing
- New York State Medicaid Perinatal Care Standards (Cover)
- Attention: Inpatient Hospital Providers Billing for Alternate Level of Care Status
- Expanded List of Lactation Services Certifications: Breastfeeding Support Authorized for Payment
- Reminder: Medicaid Enrollment Requirements and Compliance Deadlines for Managed Care Providers
- New York State Medicaid Dental Services for Children in Foster Care Placement
- New York State Department of Health Telehealth Consumer Survey: New Provider Resource Flyers Available, Survey Will Remain Open Until August 1, 2022
- Unwinding from the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency: New York State Department of Health Shares Strategy to Help Consumers Maintain Coverage
- Update to New York Independent Assessor Implementation Date for Initial Assessment Process Based on an Immediate/Expedited Need for Personal Care Services and/or Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services
- Identification, Specimen Collection, Testing, and Vaccine Administration for Suspected Cases of Orthopoxvirus/Monkeypox