March 8, 2022
Be sure to note info highlighted in red below.
———- Forwarded message ———
From: doh.sm.MedicaidUpdate <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 8, 2022 at 4:35 PM
Subject: Medicaid Update – February 2022
Dear Medicaid Update Recipient,
The Office of Health Insurance Programs of the New York State Department of Health has approved the release of the February 2022 Medicaid Update. Please find the new and improved, interactive issue as a PDF (Portable Document Format) file available to be downloaded at: https://health.ny.gov/health_care/medicaid/program/update/2022/docs/mu_no2_feb22.pdf. A print-ready version is also available on the Medicaid Update web page.
You may also go straight to an article or topic that pertains to you by selecting from the current issue’s table of contents below.
Policy and Billing
- Medicaid Members are Exempt from Copayments for COVID-19 Related Treatment and Services
- Change to Dental Clinic Billing in Ambulatory Patient Group
- Updated COVID-19 Vaccine Counseling Coverage
- Office of Health Insurance Programs Announces Launch of 2022 Medicaid Accelerated eXchange (MAX) Workshop Series
- Medicaid Consumer Fact Sheets Now Available
- Update to Upcoming eMedNY Provider Enrollment Portal
- Driver’s License Requirements
- Parking and Toll Reimbursement for All Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Providers