National Council Hill Day At Home 2020 – A Virtual Event This Year
June 1, 2020
On June 23-24, the National Council for Behavioral Health will be holding its annual Public Policy Institute and Hill Day at Home. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s event will be held VIRTUALLY.
We encourage you to register now and plan to participate!
Hill Day is the largest behavioral health advocacy event of the year. Held in partnership with over 20+ national mental health and addiction organizations, Hill Day brings together behavioral health providers, C-suite level executives, board members, consumers and community stakeholders to advocate for better behavioral health resources in their communities.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic has changed how we advocate for our field’s most critical issues, the call remains the same: We can’t leave behind millions of Americans living with mental illness and addictions! At this critical juncture, the future of behavioral health demands that we come together now to remind lawmakers — and their staff — about the immediate needs of countless providers who need our support the most.
Ready for a dynamic virtual experience in advocacy without leaving home?
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect. The full agenda is available online.
Tuesday, June 23
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
Virtual Policy Institute
- Keynote addresses from prominent political voices.
- Congressional panels and breakout sessions on the future of behavioral health post-COVID-19.
- Networking with peers and speakers at the first-ever virtual exhibit hall.
- Recognition of behavioral health all-stars at the Advocacy Leadership Awards.
Wednesday, June 24
Digital Advocacy Events
- Learn from experts in the field and engage with your colleagues in a series of congressional outreach opportunities.
We hope you will participate in this year’s Virtual Hill Day at Home!