December 21, 2022
OASAS is restructuring the Talent Management Committee into a Workforce Development Advisory Committee to work on upcoming Workforce Development Initiatives with OASAS.
If you are interested in participating in this committee, please fill out the form below and get sign off by your Executive Director/CEO/President and submit via the internet or return it to Julia.Fesko@oasas.ny.gov by January 15, 2023.
There will only be one member per organization considered for the positions available on the Advisory Committee and additional information about the committee and expectations for members is contained on the form.
The Advisory Committee will meet the following criteria:
• Addiction/Mental Health/Health Workforce Development Expertise
• Diverse perspective regarding populations served, geographical representation, services provided and breadth of workforce development expertise.
• Combination of OASAS direct service prevention, treatment, recovery and training Providers and University or other Research/Public Policy entities related to Workforce Development.
• Meet quarterly for 2.0 hours per meeting (online to begin with).
• The Advisory Committee will be no more than 20 individuals, not including OASAS or other state agency representation, at any given time.
Thank you for your consideration of this opportunity for qualified members of your organization who are interested in serving on the committee.
NYS Office of Addiction Services and Supports (OASAS)