October 4, 2022
The BH WORKFORCE SURVEY DEADLINE IS EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 7.
Your data is critical to our collective efforts to secure a 8.5% COLA in the SFY 2023-24 State Budget! Please complete the link below to support our advocacy for the behavioral health sector. Thank you in advance!
NYS Council Members,
A collaboration of effort among statewide organizations representing adult and children mental health and substance use providers is respectfully asking your organization’s CEO to ensure completion of the brief survey below to assist us in gathering needed data to support our joint advocacy efforts. As we collectively prepare for the SFY 2023-24 budget session, the importance of workforce data is critical to sustain our operations, services, and program. The information collected will only be used in the aggregate, and no individual providers will be identified. We are collecting organization names solely for internal purposes. Please note: You may receive this link from multiple associations/coalitions; please complete only once.
FINAL DEADLINE EXTENSION: OCTOBER 7th. Thank you in advance for your assistance and commitment to New York’s behavioral health community.
Please complete this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TC6M7RF
If you or your staff have any questions regarding this survey, please email email@example.com or feel free to reach out to:
About Behavioral Health Advocates
Behavioral Health Advocates is comprised of twelve statewide organizations that have come together representing adult and children service providers, families, peers and other stakeholders to achieve common goals within the behavioral health sector.
The 12 organizations that comprise this group of advocates are:
- Association for Community Living
- Coalition of Medication-Assisted Treatment Providers and Advocates of New York State
- Families Together in New York State
- Mental Health Association in New York State
- National Alliance on Mental Illness New York State (NAMI-NYS)
- New York Association of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Providers, Inc. (ASAP)
- New York Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services (NYAPRS)
- New York State Care Management Coalition
- New York State Coalition for Children’s Behavioral Health
- New York State Council for Community Behavioral Health Care
- Supportive Housing Network of New York
- The Coalition for Behavioral Health