July 5, 2023
As we prepare for the SFY 2024-25 budget and legislative session, the importance of workforce data is critical to our advocacy efforts. To this end, a group of regional and statewide organizations representing adult and children/youth mental health and substance use disorder providers, peers and families, requests that you ensure completion of the brief Survey (linked below).
Note: The information collected from your agency will only be used in the aggregate, and no individual providers will be identified. We are collecting organization names solely for internal purposes.
You may receive this link from multiple associations/coalitions; please have your organization complete the survey at the link only once.
DEADLINE JULY 24th
Please complete the survey at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SJZM933
If you or your staff have any questions regarding this Survey, please reach out to me at: (518) 461-8200.
About Behavioral Health Advocates
Behavioral Health Advocates is composed of twelve regional/statewide organizations that have come together representing adult and children service providers, families, peers and other stakeholders to achieve common goals for the mental health and substance use disorders sectors.
The 12 organizations that are working together are:
- Association for Community Living
- Coalition of Medication-Assisted Treatment Providers and Advocates of New York State
- Families Together in New York State
- Mental Health Association in New York State
- National Alliance on Mental Illness New York State (NAMI-NYS)
- New York Association of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Providers, Inc. (ASAP)
- New York Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services (NYAPRS)
- New York State Care Management Coalition
- New York State Coalition for Children’s Behavioral Health
- New York State Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare
- Supportive Housing Network of New York
- The Coalition for Behavioral Health