September 28, 2022
If you have not already filled out the Survey at the link (embedded below) please do so at your earliest convenience. Please help us to help you! Thanks!
———- Forwarded message ———
From: Lauri Cole <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 11:11 AM
Subject: TIME SENSITIVE WORKFORCE SURVEY
Good morning NYS Council Members,
The organizations (listed below) that represent adults, children and youth served by the state’s community-based mental health and substance use systems of care, request that your organization please complete the brief survey (at link below) to assist us in gathering important data to support our joint advocacy efforts. As we prepare for the SFY 2023-24 budget session, the importance of workforce data is critical to sustain our operations, services, and program. The information collected will only be used in the aggregate, and no individual providers will be identified. We are collecting organization names solely for internal purposes. Please note: You may receive this link from multiple associations/coalitions; please complete only once.
Please complete the survey at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TC6M7RF
About Behavioral Health Advocates
Behavioral Health Advocates is comprised of twelve statewide organizations that have come together representing adult and children/youth service providers, families, peers and other stakeholders to achieve common goals within the behavioral health sector.
The 12 organizations that comprise this group are:
- Association for Community Living
- Coalition of Medication-Assisted Treatment Providers and Advocates of New York State
- Families Together in New York State
- Mental Health Association in New York State
- National Alliance on Mental Illness New York State (NAMI-NYS)
- New York Association of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Providers, Inc. (ASAP)
- New York State Care Management Coalition
- New York State Coalition for Children’s Behavioral Health
- New York State Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare
- Supportive Housing Network of New York
- The Coalition for Behavioral Health